Law Offices of Berg and Kessler PA
We offer you more than just
a typical law firm
We are a partnership of two attorney professional associations dedicated to serving the citizens of Sarasota County with quality and affordable legal representation.
We have over 50 years of combined experience in probate and trust administration, real estate law, and estate planning. We can also assist you with any needs for a civil law notary.
Whether you are seeking legal advice for yourself, a loved one, have general questions about how to plan your estate, a concern about a tax challenge, have been injured due to neglect or an accident, or desire to protect your new or existing corporation, the Law Offices of Berg and Kessler, P.A. is able to give you the legal representation you deserve. Your choice in an attorney is an important decision, and we we will listen to your concerns and details about your case, and share with you all the facts that pertain to your case. If you choose our firm to represent you, we will provide you with quality, fair, and affordable legal representation.
- Experience: Practicing in Venice, FL since 1971 | Adjunct Professor, State College of FL, real property law and general law 1989 - present | Code Enforcement Special Magistrate for Sarasota County, 2007-2008
- Professional Admissions and Bar Memberships: Supreme Court of Florida | Sarasota County Bar Association | Florida Bar Association
- Education: B.S., UF | J.D. Stetson University College of Law
- Ratings: Board Certified, Real Estate Law, 1987-2007 | Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rated since 1996
- Experience: Practicing in Venice, FL since 2014 | Opened the Law Offices of Bryan S. Kessler, P.A. 2014-2016 | Joined as a Partner, Berg and Kessler, PA 2016 to present
- Professional Admissions and Bar Membershihps: Florida | U.S. Tax Court
- Education: L.L.M. (Tax), UF | J.D., cum laude, FL Coastal School of Law | B.A., Flagler College
- Honors: Top 10% of Graduating Class | Eagle Scout, BSA | Deans Scholar | Phi Delta Phi, Legal Honors Society